Each workshop during the conference has specific objectives that allow participants to take principles and apply them immediately to their schools and ommunities.
Who Should Attend?
• Educators, School Administration and Resources Professionals
• State Agency Leaders and Staff (such as Dept. of Education and DD Council)
• Parents, Family Members and Self-Advocates
• University Faculty and Students
• Inclusive Education Advocates
Education Equity Matters will be held August 1, 2014, from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. A complete schedule and workshop description are available online, as well as presenter details.
To register for this conference, visit: http://tash.org/conferences-events/2014-regional-conferences/education-equity-matters-st-louis/